Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Bridge

Hi everyone! Today Im sharing with you a new card that I made last month for the upcoming card contest in Mesa AZ today. The theme is about bridges. When I made this card, I recently had a put my Stella dog to rest. It was a very sad day. I decide to make a card about rainbow bridge but with a neutral blue color like the blue heaven and skies. 


Lots of die cuts used from Cheery Lynn Designs and I had to stamp the flowers and leaves from Heartfelt Creations . The tiny paw stamps are from Stamps from Judith. 


I inked the clouds and made the sentiment on the computer. 


One last view...Tiny bling throughout. 


Thanks for stopping by today....
For the Love of Stella. 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Lisa for a difficult cause. Love the color and the dogs.