Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Wicked!

Good Morning! 
Hope you had a chance to check out the Blog Hop with Cheery Lynn Designs....if not check on my prior post or go to Cheery Lynn Designs Blog. Today, Im sharing with you a bit of a spookier card...It's defiantly dark and WICKED! 


I used several Tim Holtz -Sizzix -Halloween collection that I bought at the recent Scrapbook Expo Convention in Mesa AZ. There was a special bundle...a must have for those creepier cards. 


I used a witches hat and bats from Cheery Lynn Designs. The paper collection I bought from Michael's a few years ago...creepy purple designs...from DCWV called "The Spooky time Stack"


I added some ribbon just because....

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is a gorgeous card. The purple really helps the dies stand out. I think you have a typo in that you "used" Tim Holtz instead of "sued" because I was sitting there trying to figure out why you "sued" him? LOL. You have been typing so much and making such incredible cards it is great - I'm so excited to see what you are going to have.

Lisa said...

Lol thx lisa