Sunday, March 12, 2017

Pink Cupcake

Hi! 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Today, Im going to lunch with my girlfriend and we are celebrating her birthday. She loves pink so I made this pink birthday card for her....was trying to get some good pictures of this card but for some reason the pinks didn't look right?
Fixed it this morning....


I had this tiny bit of pink ribbon left and then I dug through my scraps of ribbons and found this matching bow from a long time ago.Whew! The cupcake and cherry are from Stamps By Judith that I bought recently from the Card convention.  


The sentiment is from Verve and it is in brown ink. I added pearls,  more pearls and stickles.

The center was a Martha Stewart punch.  Its my fav! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you have a great week! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, this card is stunning and I'm sure your girlfriend will love it. All the pearls are just so elegant.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Sooooo sweet :)))

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet little card with a cherry on top! :) Love the pearl accents.