Friday, March 17, 2017

Have a Sunshiny Day!

Hi! Happy St Patrick's Day! 
Im off today and was able to play a bit this morning in my scrap happy place! A pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow...so that is today's theme...Rainbows! This is a fast clean and simple card to make. 


I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds for the main focus. I used them recently and I really do LOVE them a lot. The clouds and the sun  are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added the google eyes on the sun. The sentiment is from Verve stamps. 



You have to LOVE the stitching in the clouds....


Have a great St Patrick's Day and safe weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is so cheery. We are having rain all day and no sun for a rainbow. Have a Happy St Patrick's Day and enjoy your day off.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card! Love that rainbow of clouds!