Monday, February 20, 2017

The Wedding Card

Hi everyone!
I have been waiting and waiting for my daughter to send me the professional photos of her wedding. Well this is one that one of the guests sent me and I wanted to share it with you all! The theme of her wedding was vintage/ western. Her dress and veil were custom and she was stunning! I'm so happy for the two of them!  


Here it the card that was made for them...it hasn't been blogged yet because I was waiting for pictures. However when I seen the Card Concept inspiration I figured I could share since it met the theme. 


I would say this card is not only vintage but for sure shabby chic. 


The hearts are from Heartfelt Creations and the leaves from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added some lace with bling from a friend of mine...hugs! The flowers are all  pre made and I used Prima papers. 
Last but not least....pearls! 


 The card concept this week! 


Thanks for stopping by....Hope to get some scrapbooking done in the future with 
My daughters wedding! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

5 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

what a gorgeous card! I love all the elements! oh my!
and what a pretty wedding photo! I just love the backdrop. Very shabby chic!
thank you for sharing both the card and the photo!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is gorgeous. That lace almost looks like a garter. I'm sure your daughter will treasure this card. The picture is beautiful and looks like it was a perfect day. Congrats to all.

laurie said...

What a beautiful card for a beautiful wedding! Just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

What a stunning wedding photo. I love their theme and backdrop. Your card is so pretty. I am so pleased you shared it with us here at The Card Concept.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card and a lovely wedding photo.