Friday, February 3, 2017

More Love

Hi! TGIF!
Im so happy to be in my happy spot of the home....my scrap room!
Today, I wanted to make something for my DT but then I remembered I wanted to make this week's sketch for Mojo Monday #482. 
I love the heart and I also wanted to use more of the Graphic 45 papers that I have been hoarding. LOL
I have been making a few cards for Valentines Day but they have all been pinks and reds. So I thought it can be blue, right? Well, Im thinking this card is shabby chic so it can be used for Valentines day too. 


The card is 5 x 5 inches and I used die cuts from Spellbinders (lacey circles and standard circles), Cheery Lynn Designs (flourish leaf strip) and the heart is from Verve. The sentiment is also from Verve stamps called "Love Notes"


The flowers were bought a while back from Micheal's They have a little bit of glitter on the tops.
On the inside the lace punch is from Martha Stewart. 


I had some tiny pieces of pearls from other projects so I just added them in two spots...


Here is the great fun sketch! 
Thank you Julee!
Have a great weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is gorgeous. Love the blue color. I'm trying to work on this layout today as well, hehe.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so dreamy, Lisa! Love that blue! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous Valentine! Love the blues which are a great switch up from all the pinks and reds! So glad you joined us at Mojo Monday!