Saturday, January 14, 2017

Love With Graphic 45

Hi! 
Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! 
I was lucky enough to start my weekend yesterday. So, my hubby and I went out for lunch and a bit of shopping. Today,  wanted to make a card for my own stash using the beautiful Graphic 45 papers Mon Amour. I bought them a while back like I buy so many Graphic 45 papers and then I tend to hoard them? They are just so beautiful. 


So I broke them out to make this Valentine Card for the upcoming holiday. I fussy cut out the man and lady and placed pop dots behind them. I used some premade flowers throughout. 


I placed a flower in the lady's hair too


Here is a close up of the shaker heart. They are so fun to make. I made a tiny double looped bow for the top of the heart. 


You can see here it is a little bulky but beautiful! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: