Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hi! Happy Monday! 
I was able to make this fun shaker card using Cheery Lynn Designs new shaker cards. They really are so fun to make! I usually don't use the color yellow much but I decided to use it for this card because of the glittery candles that I used stickles on the flames. The patterned papers are pretty old from Colorbok that I bought once upon a time at Walmart. 


The cake of course had to be CHOCOLATE!!! The font inside was typed up on the computer and then printed on the background of the shaker...it actually reads "Happy Birthday To You" but because I placed so many sequins and metal you can't see it all...lol


I added some yellow medium roses and leaves from Cheery Lynn Designs for a  finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Getting ready to see some get projects this upcoming CHA! 
Have a great week! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that is a great shaker card. Love the yellow and all the glimmer and glitz.