Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's A Boy! Choo Choo

Hi! Happy Sunday! 
Today Im sharing with you the last of a bunch of boy cards for my colleagues at work. 
I really had a hard time thinking of one more card so I decided to card lift this one from Pinterest. 
You can see the original one HERE. Thank you! 
I really loved how the clouds looked in the background. I used my Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds. 
The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn Bundle Stamps. 


The pierced lines on top and bottom was made using a piercer and template from Stamping Up!
The train and clouds are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added some white liquid appliqué for the puffy clouds and chalked the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink Denim.


I couldn't help myself and I added the triple/double looped ribbon to the top. The felt ribbon on the bottom and I cut blue card stock with a punch for the gift card. Lastly I added some clear buttons.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is beautiful and great for a little boy.