Friday, October 16, 2015

Witch's "Beautiful" Purple Boot

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! 
Today Im sharing with you a boot that was made using my cricut "Happy Hauntings" I have been making several Halloween cards this year and I was getting ready to sen out a card to my sister (down below) but then I was browsing on pinterest and seen some super adorable boots! So I figured since I already had the cricut cartridge it should be pretty fast. It sure was...I forgot how I love my little machine! The best part was I made this card 6 inches and it really is not overwhelming. 


My sister loves purple and black so this will A PERFECT FIT! lol
The front of the boot has 3 layers and the back of the boot has 2 layers so it can stand up and be shown off. I used some Recollections purple roses and sheer purple ribbon. I also added some black bling down the side. 


The sentiment was inspired by "My Crafty Spot" but I couldnt find where to buy them on the website? So I changed the sentiment a bit by adding "Beautiful" It is also really small, it is 1 inch by 1 inch using Microsoft Word fonts. There is some crem lace on top and on the bottom.


So here are the two cards...Please help me decide "WHICH" card to send? Im thinking the boot but I also love the 5 x 5 shaker? Maybe both??? Help! 


Thanks for helping and stopping by! 
Have a great weekend! 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Juliz Design Post said...

How fabulous Lisa and my daughter would love a pair of boots like this.
Have a great weekend, Julie x