Sunday, September 6, 2015

Shabby Blue Birthday

Happy Sunday! 
Hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! 
I made this card yesterday and I meant to upload it, but something was missing? I finally added some pearls throughout and I think that was the missing pieces. The sketch was made by Julee Tilman and it is part of the September sketches for Viva La Verve


The papers are from Bo Bunny called Rose Cafe Collection. I have had these blue flowers from Recollections for quite some time now. It was a perfect match! The beautiful leaves are from Crafty Ann and it was recently purchased by Cheery Lynn Designs. It is the Flourish #14, totally in LOVE with it. All the pearls are scraps and the Fishtail Banners are from Cheery Lynn too. I use them quite a bit on my cards. 


The stamp is from Verve stamps and I used Tim Holtz Denim ink to stamp on the pierced circles from Cheery Lynn Designs. Last, but not least, the Martha Stewart punch is one of my old favorites. 


Here is the great sketch! Thanks again Julee! 


Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

So pretty.
Julie x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the blue roses and papers.

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so very beautiful!!! Oh, my I do love this card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card. Those blue flowers are the perfect accent!