Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thank You Berry Berry Much!

Hello again! 
It's still Sunday!
I can't believe I was able to get another card done already this morning? 
I guess my Mojo is with me today! :)
Here is a new card that was inspired by this week's 
Viva La Verve June 2015 Week #1 sketch by Julee Tilman. 
I really didn't know what I was going to do for the half circle on the side? However, as I was going through my old papers and organizing them a bit I came across this fun strawberry and lime summer paper from K & Company. All of a sudden I could see the half circle as a big lime...Ta da!  


I can remember a long time ago I believe it was my second card I ever made and it was a Thank You card with strawberries. Here is a new version several years later...crazy how your creations and style change over the years. 


I fussy cut several of the strawberries and placed pop dots behind them. I also fussy cut a few limes. The stickers I bought I long time ago...trying to use some stash....
The fonts were printed up on the computer. 
The Fishtail Banners are from Cheery Lynn Designs. Love them! 


You can see it is pretty flat and will be easy to mail. 
For the white lines, I used liquid applique and then heated it up with a embossing heating tool. 


Here is the great sketch! 
Thank you! 


Have a great Sunday!
Hugs, Lisa

Update June 9, 2015
I was so honored to be chosen to be part of the recap today. 
You can see more HERE. Thank you! 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Love all those sweet berries and limes! Thanks for linking up to VLV!