Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Friend *Mojo Monday #259*

Hi, Welcome back to my blog...sorry it has been almost a whole week since I last posted. 
Today I am sharing with you a card that I made for this week's Mojo Monday
Here is the beautiful sketch this week:

Last night I was thinking about what I wanted to do with this awesome new sketch and around 9pm it came to me...lol So I ran down to my scraproom and made this card in less than in hour. Love when it comes easy! This is a friendship poem by Mary E Carpio. I just loved it and I wanted to be part of the front of the card, sort of like those amazing Hallmark cards that have the poems on the front. 


I have been on this yellow and green kick lately with these amazing new stamps and diecuts from Heartfelt Creations called "delicate asters" They are so beautiful and very delicate indeed. 


Here you can see how the flowers pop right off the card. I also added some yummy bling.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out 2 new post tomorrow here at my blog! 
xoxo

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful.. love the flowers!

Vikki said...

Your card is really pretty!!

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card!!!Love the flower!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

You are sure right about them being both beautiful and delicate. LOVE them and every detail of your card!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Gorgeous and so elegant. Love the punches and bling.
Thanks!
Rachelle
http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/