Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Create Your Own Dreams *Donna Salazar*

Hello my scrappy friends...It's Lisa back again with a card that I wanted to share with you using Donna Salazar's awesome products. So many designs I make are with scrapbook layouts, but I love making cards too! So for all of your cardmakers out there...this one is for you! I love making 5 x 6 inch cards because they fit so nicely in a standard card envelope. I was on a grunge look last time and now Im back to the shabby chic look that I love especially in pink colors. 


The base is white cardstock and I layered it with a dusty pink cardstock and distressed the edges. 
Next using "botanique" papers I used the double sided paper and cut in half. I embossed the pink side with the stamp "all my love" and attached them together. Next I added the ribbons before I glued it down to the base of the card. Then of course lots of embellishments and doily. :)


I made little clouds and stamped with "words and banners" in black ink. All the pearls on the lacey circles are from donna's "sprockets" bling...it sure is great to go from grunge to shabby chic with all those pearls...the possibilities are endless. The cute chipboard bird was inked in "jasmine" ink and then embossed with "jasmine" embossing powder. I just love that white...but Im almost out! Guess I need to buy some more real soon! lol


As always, I cant stop using these AMAZING "bitty blossoms" they are perfect for all kinds of projects 
I even used the leaves this time and I embossed them with the spellbinders machine...also don't forget all your pop dots to give your card that 3D look that we all love! 


Hope you have a great day!
hugs

Products used:





No comments: