Monday, July 11, 2011

Flower Card

Last night I was looking at the Heartfelt Creations Cards, when I seen a beautiful card made by Sue Walsh....I love the overall designing. Thank you! So I made my own version, inspired by her card. I wanted to make it softer colors. So I used yellow and pink! OMGosh can you believe I used pink again....very rare for me! I'm hoping to send it to my mother I think because she really loves pink a lot. I have been making a few bridal shower cards lately and well, this could fall under that category too....
For this card, I used my beloved Cricut...the cartridge is sentimental. I didn't read the inside very well....duh...it makes lots of card designs...so I'm super excited about it! I also used Swiss dots on my NEW Cuttlebug! Love him too! I used Martha Stewart Lace punch and pearls along the edges. The best part is the gorgeous stamps from Heartfelt Creations! I rarely use them...but I'm so going to start now that I'm making more and more cards!
Here is a side view...as you can see I cut out the flowers and made them 3D. I also added diamond glaze to give it a shiny look with pearls!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Lisa...this is stunning, great job!

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is so pretty.. i love the colors yellow and pink together!

FiKenward said...

Very pretty love that embossed mat that you used.

Shona said...

I love this lil card, the embossing is gorgeous yes. Beautiful!!!

Mali G said...

This is one beautiful card!! As with all of your cards.